Friday, January 2, 2009

Chapter 1 : Normal Seventeen (PART 1)


“Hi Kate... I was wondering do you free on next Sunday night ?”

“Yea ,think so… is there anything?”

“Next Sunday is my birthday, I’ll throwing out a party, just wondering will you come to my party?” “Ooh God…please make her say YES….”

“Well , since it is your birthday,…”

“JOHNNY JOHNSON!!! Can you please answer question five? Which of the following blood cells function as phagocytes?” The biology teacher, Miss Sandre asked as she aware that I’m daydreaming again.

“Erm … I’m suppose the answer is… …”

My eyes spying at her as I don’t know if she is watching … OMG she is watching, Kate is watching at me, as well as other twenty eight students in the class.

“Monocyte and Neutrophiles , John”

Is that voice again, but what actually is going on? Why am I keeping listen to that lady’s voice lately? Where actually the voice coming from? Am I going crazy? Or … …

“John, the class is waiting for your answer and I’m waiting too!!!” The face of Miss Sandre turns dark as she said so.

“The answers are Monocyte and Neutrophiles “I replied … Hopefully it is the correct answer.

“Well done Johnny, so after all you’re not a fully open-eyes sleeper… …”

Johnny’s ears aren’t listening to any words of Miss Sandre, but his eyes are catching at Kate, figuring on how’s her response. She is just looking at her books, don’t have any response. Well, what kind of response should be? Cheering like as if in the cheerleader squad? After all, just simply a classmate manage to answer a question and it happens all the time.

“RANGGGG………RANGGG………” The bell rang and it was the recess time, as usual every student go to canteen, included she.

“Hey Johnny, just now we were still worrying if u could answer the question” Said Samuel as he and Nelson walk toward me.

“Haha, guess I have good luck recently.” Johnny simply said without letting them know about the mystery voices. Actually he also don’t know how to tell them. Will they think He’s crazy? Or has a mental problem?

“So have you asked her?” Nelson asked and it brings Johnny out of his dream.

“Erm… Actually, I’m still working on it.” “The fact is do I ever work on anything besides daydreaming?” Again Johnny wondering on how to invite kate to his party.

“Next Sunday is your birthday and you still don’t ask her?!? Have you out of your mind? Come on, it is Kate Yee, school’s idol, you want to miss the chance? Lots of people dream to date her.” Uttered Samuel.



<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment