Johnny has decided that he is going to find Kate in library and invite her to his party.
Kate usually will spend most of the recess time in library, doing some homework or some reading there. That is also one of the reason that library always occupied by lots of male students, and most of them are finding opportunity to be friend with her. However, Kate does not always entertain this kind of fellow as she knows how to take care of herself very much.
Kate born in a rich family, her father is a businessman while her mum is a teacher. Being the eldest daughter in the family, her parents treat her rather strict and giving her only limited freedom. She has two sisters which is Jenny Yee, two years younger than she and Cathrine Yee, which is only seven years old.
Once going into library, Johnny’s eyes scanned through the area and he found that Kate was sitting on the reading zone. After taking a long breath, Johnny walked toward Kate with the heart beating up and down.
“Hi, Kate…” What a powerless greet by Johnny.
“Hi, John. What a surprise, never thought you still manage to come to library today!!” Kate replied as soon as she heard Johnny.
“Erm… Ya, lately seldom come to library. I’m glad that you realize that… …”
“What are you talking about? Today is your turn to sweep the floor, don’t you remember?”
Kate remember exactly every day timetable of duty as she is the secretary in the class, she arranges the timetable of duty for every classmates.
“OMG, I’ve really forgotten about that, but that’s not the reason that I come to find you, next Sunday is my eighteen birthday and I’ll like to invite you coming to my party.” Without knowing where the nerve coming from, Johnny release all the words in his heart in one shot.
“Oya, is your birthday, I remember that, what time is your party?” Kate asked after a short while of recalling Johnny’s birthday.
“You do remember… … No, I mean it is on seven o’clock in the evening, many friends will come too, I hope you also will come.” “Com’mon, please do said “YES”… …” Johnny thought in his heart.
“Well, should be no problem, but I need to get permission from my parents first, I’ll let u know tonight after asking my parents.” Kate replied with a lovely smile.
So, the conversation comes to the end with the ringing of the bell, indicated the end of the recess time too. Johnny fail to clean to clean the classroom and he is been punished to clean the classroom for the next two days as stated in the class rule. However, he feels very happy as he finally braving out himself to invite Kate to his party.
The whole day was like his longest afternoon and evening, he is waiting the sun to go down and the moon to come out, or maybe some little star. This is because at that moment, Kate will let him know whether she will attend his party or not.
“because of you I … …” Johnny’s cell phone rang, it was a message, and it was from Kate !!
HI JOHN, I HAV ASKED MY PARENTS N THEY HAVE AGREED TO LET ME GOING TO YOUR PARTY.ERM…CAN I ASK U SUMTIHING, DO U INVITE ADRIAN TOO? WELL, DO U KNOW HE LIVES NEAR TO MY HOUSE, MAYB HE CAN FETCH ME.NOTIHNG PARTICULAR, JUST ASKING ONLY.
“YES, I did it, she will come!!!” Johnny shouted in joy.
“How will Kate think if I tell her that I didn’t invite Adrian? Hmm… Every people knows that they have a close relationship and that really pissed me off. But ,will that left her a negative impression if I really do not invite him? Haiz, better invite him along, that shows I’m a kind and generous person right?” Johnny has decided to invite Adrian after a short while of thought. So he replied Kate’s message.
THANKS FOR COMING, I’M GLAD TO HEAR TAT, YEA I WILL INVITE ADRAIN TOMORROW
Their conversation last for few sms and it stop when Kate’s mum asked her to help in something.
Johnny feels very happy as if that moment is his birthday. He keeps seeing back to the message that they have just gone through.
“That girl do not suit you, you better stay far away from her.” Suddenly, a lady’s voice whispered to Johnny. Is the voice that Johnny keeps hearing recently, it is the same voice Johnny heard in the classroom.
“Who are you and what do you want? Show yourself!!!” Johnny shouted to the air as he really mad when hearing the voice said Kate does not suit him.
There was no reply, followed was a long silence as if a silent night without caroling. There has been a tiring day and Johnny fall to sleep spontaneously after a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment